English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to disclose: to divulge, to reveal, to make known, to tell
I can't disclose Horatio's secret, he made me promise I would never tell anyone else.
UK: I can't disclose Horatio's secret.
US: I'm afraid you must disclose Horatio's secret.
- "She tells me she is not allowed to disclose this kind of personal information."
- "Phishing e-mails try and trick you into disclosing personal information."
- "Horatio : Oh, I'm afraid I cannot disclose such information, sir."
- "Horatio : I'm afraid I cannot disclose such information, sir."
- "Brian : You know, the one that asks me to disclose all my personal information in one click."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Disclose'? Share it with us!