English vocabulary and translations (See all)
discretion: diplomacy, prudence, tact
- "Most recently, while working in a special division of the British government, I demonstrated an exceptional facility for efficiency, organisation, discretion and meeting deadlines."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "The Delavigne Corporation prides itself on discretion and honesty in all of its business dealings."
- "I have some rather, um, sensitive operations that require a certain discretion, if you know what I mean?"
- "A role requiring efficiency, organization and discretion."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Discretion'? Share it with us!