English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
discretion: diplomacy, prudence, tact
- "Most recently, while working in a special division of the British government, I demonstrated an exceptional facility for efficiency, organisation, discretion and meeting deadlines."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "I have some rather, um, sensitive operations that require a certain discretion, if you know what I mean?"
- "A role requiring efficiency, organization and discretion."
- "The Delavigne Corporation prides itself on discretion and honesty in all of its business dealings."
Still having difficulties with 'Discretion'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Discretion'? Share it with us!