English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a distribution: an allocation, an allotment; a delivery, a handing over, a presentation; a circulation
- "Bruno's products were one of a kind, but without advertising campaigns, large-scale distribution, and increased production, Bruno had no chance for success."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "Specifically, the invoice called for 5,000 bottles to be produced for wholesale and retail distribution in France, and close to 15,000 bottles were actually produced."
- "What does interest me is vertical integration: control from production to distribution."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "Bruno's products were truly one of a kind, but without advertising campaigns, large-scale distribution, and increased production, Bruno had no chance for success."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "D & C will likely be Wang's distribution arm for luxury goods produced at home in China."
- "Delavigne will be releasing a limited-edition boxed set of our classic perfumes sometime next month, and I wanted to offer Warbuckle International Department Stores the exclusive distribution rights for the boxed set."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Distribution'? Share it with us!