English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to divorce (someone) / to be divorced (by someone): to legally end a marriage with (someone) / to have one's marriage legally ended (by someone)
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "That's one of the reasons we divorced."
- "I've been divorced three times in 10 years."
- "Leeson is currently awaiting his trial date, being divorced by his wife, and finalising a million-pound book deal."
- "It's common knowledge around the office that she is going through a painful divorce."
- "Divorce a supermodel."
- "Single or divorced?"
- "Susie : Our key demographic is divorced, love-starved women, aged 29-55."
- "Marital status: MARRIED 8 TIMES, DIVORCED 3 TIMES"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Divorce'? Share it with us!