English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a doctor: a physician, a person whose job is to treat people who are ill or hurt (for example a pediatrician, a gynecologist)
The abbreviation "M.D." indicates a doctor of medicine.
- "You may be a doctor, but I'm THE Doctor."
- "Doctor : Yes well, anyway."
- "Philip : Doctor Shvitzenheimer!"
- "Any objections "doctor"?"
- "We've been granted an interview with the world famous marine biologist, Doctor Bruno Delavigne."
- "" asked the doctor."
- "Admiral Jones : You heard the doctor."
- "Keep up the good work, "Doc"!"
- "Doctor : I was checking you for a hernia, Mr. Cheeter."
Still having difficulties with 'Doctor'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Doctor'? Share it with us!