English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a doctor: a physician, a person whose job is to treat people who are ill or hurt (for example a pediatrician, a gynecologist)
The abbreviation "M.D." indicates a doctor of medicine.
- "Keep up the good work, "Doc"!"
- "Any objections "doctor"?"
- "You may be a doctor, but I'm THE Doctor."
- "Doctor : Yes well, anyway."
- "" asked the doctor."
- "Hey, doctor I didn't know you cared."
- "Doctor : Yes, very droll, now this might be a little cold."
- "Doctor : I was checking you for a hernia, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Philip : Doctor Shvitzenheimer!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Doctor'? Share it with us!