English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a doctor: a physician, a person whose job is to treat people who are ill or hurt (for example a pediatrician, a gynecologist)
The abbreviation 'M.D.' indicates a doctor of medicine.
- "Philip : Doctor Shvitzenheimer!"
- "Doctor : Hmm yes."
- "Doctor von Headcold : I have some good news, and some bad news."
- "You may be a doctor, but I'm THE Doctor."
- "Doctor : I was checking you for a hernia, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Hey, doctor I didn't know you cared."
- "Doctor von Headcold : I'm afraid."
- "Doctor : Yes well, anyway."
- "Doctor : Yes, very droll, now this might be a little cold."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Doctor'? Share it with us!