English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a documentary: a factual, non-fiction film, television or radio program about a particular subject
- "I went to rent a video from the store the other day, and they didn't have the movie I wanted to see: a documentary on deforestation."
- "Make a documentary film."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "porcupine documentaries!"
Still having difficulties with 'Documentary'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Documentary'? Share it with us!