English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a dog: a canine, man's best friend! (a four-legged animal)
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Come on dog, let's go."
- "Is it something to do with porcelain dogs?"
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "I miss my dog too."
- "It's time to give you a name, little girl dog."
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
Still having difficulties with 'Dog'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dog'? Share it with us!