English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a dog: a canine, man's best friend! (a four-legged animal)
- "Is it something to do with porcelain dogs?"
- "(Sound of dogs barking)"
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "Who gets to keep the dog?"
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dog'? Share it with us!