English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a doll: a toy in the shape of a human (often a baby)
- "Icarus : I like dolls too."
- "Hello, what's your name, doll?"
- ""Baby Cakes", "Doll Cakes", "Honey Cakes" and other "cake" variants"
- "- a "barbie" (a barbecue, not a doll)"
- "She had skin like a porcelain doll."
- "Philip : Like what, doll face?"
- "I believe one elderly man sprained his ankle, and a child lost her doll, but both of these incidents were unrelated to the crash itself."
- "Dresses and dolls and flowers?"
Still having difficulties with 'Doll'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Doll'? Share it with us!