Definition Don't forget
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
don't forget (to brush your teeth): remember, remind yourself (to brush your teeth)
Don't forget to feed the cats before you leave the house. If you forget they will be very hungry.
- "Don't forget your 1-minute Brazilian massage tomorrow!"
- "Don't forget, teatime is at half five!"
- "Hey, don't forget your head."
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "Don't forget, you've volunteered to give blood tomorrow."
- "PS: Don't forget to bring a pair of swimming trunks and a rifle."
- "Be well, and please don't forget to floss."
- "Don't forget to vote!"
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "Don't forget about me!"
Still having difficulties with 'Don't forget'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Don't forget'? Share it with us!