English vocabulary and translations (See all)
don't forget (to brush your teeth): remember, remind yourself (to brush your teeth)
Don't forget to feed the cats before you leave the house. If you forget they will be very hungry.
- "PS: Don't forget to bring a pair of swimming trunks and a rifle."
- "Don't forget, teatime is at half five!"
- "Don't forget your 1-minute Brazilian massage tomorrow!"
- "Don't forget about me!"
- "Hey, don't forget your head."
- "Don't forget, you've volunteered to give blood tomorrow."
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "Don't forget to vote!"
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "Be well, and please don't forget to floss."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Don't forget'? Share it with us!