English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the door: this is what you open and walk through to enter a room
- "In that case, you need to take this lift down to the ground floor, go across the hall until you reach a big door."
- "Don't open the door!"
- "with the doors closed."
- "Brian : Well let's make a start, this is Bruno's door."
- "Open the door and surrender immediately."
- "and then the saloon doors open"
- "This is the entrance, and right here is the door that you just came in."
- "My door is always open."
- "Where's the door?"
- "Dave : Okay, let me get this straight: take the lift down to the ground floor, cross the hall until I reach a big door."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Door'? Share it with us!