Definition Down with x
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Down with (capitalism)!: We want an end to (capitalism)! Let's stop (capitalism)!
- "Down with the Duke!"
- "All : Down with Carlos!"
- "Down with the Duke to make epic comeback tomorrow night"
- "Subjects : Down with Cheeter! Down with Cheeter!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Desmond : Down with the Duke!"
- "All : Down with Carlos! Down with Carlos!"
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Desmond and Brian : Down with the Duke!"
Still having difficulties with 'Down with x'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Down with x'? Share it with us!