English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a driver's license (US), a driving licence (UK): a card showing that you can legally drive (a car)
(to have) a full and clean driving licence (UK)
- "Oh, and don't forget to bring your driver's license, passport and a recent utility bill."
- "I need my driver's license or something to prove that I'm not a terrorist!"
- "Mr. Marron displayed poor judgment in driving without an American driver's license, however he was only trying to help a friend in need."
- "I found your driver's license in a mug on your desk, covered in crumbs."
- "Passport, driver's license, utility bill, library card, video club card, Christmas card from my mother, the key to the city."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of my employees, Jean Marcel Marron, was arrested this afternoon on charges of reckless endangerment and driving without a US driver's license."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Driver's license'? Share it with us!