English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to drop by (someone's house): to visit
- "They're in my office: drop by and see me when you've calmed down, and we can choose some nice ensembles together."
- "Please could you drop by my office this afternoon?"
- "I'm busy until Friday at 3.15PM, so perhaps you would like to "drop by" at 3.20PM."
- "Please drop by my office this morning around 9.30."
- "Could I drop by and see you one day this week?"
- "Thanks for dropping by, I know how busy you are with the new fragrance."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Drop by'? Share it with us!