English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a duke: a high-ranking member of the nobility or aristocracy
- "Down with the Duke!"
- "Desmond : Down with the Duke!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Why don't you meet me at the lobby of the downtown Grand Duke Hotel in two hours?"
- "Desmond and Brian : Down with the Duke!"
- "Today, at San Francisco's famed Grand Duke Hotel, the Delavigne Corporation introduces its latest perfume, TigerLily."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
Still having difficulties with 'Duke'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Duke'? Share it with us!