English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a duke: a high-ranking member of the nobility or aristocracy
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "Down with the Duke!"
- "Desmond : Down with the Duke!"
- "Desmond and Brian : Down with the Duke!"
- "Why don't you meet me at the lobby of the downtown Grand Duke Hotel in two hours?"
- "Down with the Duke to make epic comeback tomorrow night"
- "Today, at San Francisco's famed Grand Duke Hotel, the Delavigne Corporation introduces its latest perfume, TigerLily."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Duke'? Share it with us!