English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a duke: a high-ranking member of the nobility or aristocracy
- "Desmond : Down with the Duke!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Desmond and Brian : Down with the Duke!"
- "Down with the Duke!"
- "Today, at San Francisco's famed Grand Duke Hotel, the Delavigne Corporation introduces its latest perfume, TigerLily."
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "Why don't you meet me at the lobby of the downtown Grand Duke Hotel in two hours?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Duke'? Share it with us!