English vocabulary and translations (See all)
dynamite: an explosive material used to destroy large objects or clear obstructions etc. (usually comes in red-colored sticks)
- "Next: Liquid Dynamite."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "And I have my own dynamite."
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "Just for you a 30 percent discount on all units of Liquid Dynamite!"
- "Liquid Dynamite."
- "How many units of Liquid Dynamite will you take?"
- "Liquid Dynamite $15,009"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dynamite'? Share it with us!