English vocabulary and translations (See all)
dynamite: an explosive material used to destroy large objects or clear obstructions etc. (usually comes in red-colored sticks)
- "Liquid Dynamite."
- "Next: Liquid Dynamite."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Liquid Dynamite $15,009"
- "Just for you a 30 percent discount on all units of Liquid Dynamite!"
- "And I have my own dynamite."
- "How many units of Liquid Dynamite will you take?"
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dynamite'? Share it with us!