English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an e-book: a book in a digital format, which can be read on a computer screen
- "The e-book is a newfangled electronic device."
- "'I'm in love with my new e-book."
- "I'm here to talk about the travesty, the sacrilege that is the e-book."
- "Rupert : Well, the e-book is still in its infancy really."
- "Anyway, we're talking about the new phenomenon of 'e-books'."
- "I, for one, will never ever consider wasting my money on one of these e-book devices."
- "You can store up to 200 novels on one e-book and save on paper."
- "This e-book idea is nonsense."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'E-book'? Share it with us!