Definition E-mail address
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an e-mail address: an electronic location to send and receive e-mails from, for example "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- "E-mail address: hannah."
- "Jean : So I will give my ABC number, a swiffer, your name, my address, our phone number, you want my e-mail address too?"
- "All you need is an e-mail address to improve your French!"
- "My e-mail address is charlie16@gpost."
- "Personal e-mail address: email@example.com"
- "Here's his e-mail address - jflatman@findaflatman."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'E-mail address'? Share it with us!