English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the earth: the world, the planet, the globe; the soil, the ground
I hope that aliens will visit the Earth one day.
The earth is very fertile, perfect for growing crops.
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "You're like an angel who came to earth, and from heaven you fell"
- "Is that the Earth?"
- "You are due to leave Earth's atmosphere in 30 seconds."
- "Delavigne is the best company on the Earth"
- "Greenzo: Saving the earth while maintaining profitability."
- "You are coming down to Earth, captain, whether you like it or not."
- "Feel the thrust of a rocket motor reaching Mach 3 as you fly beyond the Earth's atmosphere."
- "Prepare yourself for the descent, you are going to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere."
Still having difficulties with 'Earth'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Earth'? Share it with us!