English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to eat: to consume, to feed oneself, to ingest (food)
This is an irregular verb:
I eat / I ate / I have eaten
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "I can't stop eating it!"
- "Just eat something!"
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "My boy says he can eat 50 eggs, he can eat 50 eggs!"
- "HoratioBot tried to eat her, but I managed to save her."
- "- DO NOT eat in the bedrooms."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "What do the English usually eat with chips to make them more interesting?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Eat'? Share it with us!