English vocabulary and translations (See all)
eccentric: unconventional, unusual, peculiar, slightly mad
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "It's a little eccentric, but hey, that's groovy."
- "According to unnamed sources, the hot air balloon was commandeered by eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "Hmm. Such an eccentric genius."
- "Eccentric interviewer, scared of mice"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Eccentric'? Share it with us!