English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an eco-roof, a green-roof: a roof made of plants or grass
- "Ursula : Personally I think the construction of the eco-roof is the most popular of Delavigne's initiatives."
- "So, Bruno, with all the benefits of eco-roof construction, why do you think it hasn't caught on in the States?"
- "In Germany, the eco-roof is well-established."
- "You're right that the benefits of green-roof technologies are poorly understood in America, and the market still remains."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "I think that once Americans realize that eco-roofs are cost-effective, they will change their attitude."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Eco-roof'? Share it with us!