English vocabulary and translations (See all)
effective immediately: beginning, starting right now
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday. Effective immediately."
- "and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "return to earth, effective immediately."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Effective immediately'? Share it with us!