English vocabulary and translations (See all)
effective immediately: beginning, starting right now
- "and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "return to earth, effective immediately."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday. Effective immediately."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Effective immediately'? Share it with us!