Definition Effective immediately
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
effective immediately: beginning, starting right now
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday. Effective immediately."
- "return to earth, effective immediately."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
Still having difficulties with 'Effective immediately'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Effective immediately'? Share it with us!