English vocabulary and translations (See all)
- "I got it in Mumbai about eight years ago."
- "Brian : Um, nearly eight dollars."
- "You've been lost for eight hours!"
- "yes, eight nipples and no 'dingaling'."
- "I'll pick you up at eight."
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
- "Oh no, wait a minute, I'm going jogging at eight with my boss, Bruno."
- "-We haven't spoken in eight years."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Eight'? Share it with us!