Definition Electric shock
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an electric shock: sharp pain caused by an electric current
- "Also included in the SSSS3000 is an electric shock feature, which will make sure that your intruders feel the jolt of justice."
- "Your phone just gave me an electric shock, Philip!"
- "Jean Marron replaced Bruno's keyboard at 12.50pm. Bruno had complained that the keyboard was emitting electric shocks."
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "If someone else picks it up, say a dumb intern, it gives them a massive electric shock."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Electric shock'? Share it with us!