English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
electricity: energy used to create light and heat for example
- "Perhaps if the apartment had been wired with electricity I could have seen the color scheme."
- "Electricity of course!"
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "The rent is $500 a month plus $30 for electricity bills."
- "We continuously calculate the carbon dioxide emissions produced by our activities: machines, production, business trips by car, by plane, electricity for our offices, etcetera, etcetera."
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
- "Princess Utopia : Ironically enough, there's no electricity in Electric Ladyland."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
Still having difficulties with 'Electricity'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Electricity'? Share it with us!