English vocabulary and translations (See all)
electricity: energy used to create light and heat for example
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
- "Princess Utopia : Ironically enough, there's no electricity in Electric Ladyland."
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "Electricity of course!"
- "We continuously calculate the carbon dioxide emissions produced by our activities: machines, production, business trips by car, by plane, electricity for our offices, etcetera, etcetera."
- "The rent is $500 a month plus $30 for electricity bills."
- "Perhaps if the apartment had been wired with electricity I could have seen the color scheme."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Electricity'? Share it with us!