English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(an) elegant (person): (a) stylish, sophisticated, chic (person)
- "Of course, I can't say if the elegant Ms Bauer gives Bruno a "helping hand" with anything else."
- "Brian : Intimidating but elegant, like an angry ostrich."
- "As you can see, it is spacious, elegant, and tastefully decorated, as befits my stature as the mayor."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "It's almost as elegant as you are."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Elegant'? Share it with us!