English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an elephant: a huge gray animal that has a very long flexible nose, ivory tusks and big ears
Elephantidae is a family of pachyderm, and the only remaining family in the order Proboscidea. There are three living species: the African Bush Elephant, the African Forest Elephant and the Asian Elephant. The elephant's gestation period is 22 months, the longest of any land animal.
- "Elephants? Oh yeah!"
- "It's an elephant."
- "What was he training, an elephant?"
- "Why did the elephant fall out the tree?"
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "It's elephant tranquilizer."
- "I'll meet you at the Golden Elephant Palace."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Elephant'? Share it with us!