English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to emerge: to come out, to surface, to appear, to come into view; to become apparent, to develop, to become known
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "And the nerds have emerged from their basements"
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "I'd like you to brief me on an emerging cosmetics company in China called Wang Industries."
- "I'm sensing a pattern emerge."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
Still having difficulties with 'Emerge'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Emerge'? Share it with us!