English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to emerge: to come out, to surface, to appear, to come into view; to become apparent, to develop, to become known
- "I'm sensing a pattern emerge."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "I'd like you to brief me on an emerging cosmetics company in China called Wang Industries."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Emerge'? Share it with us!