English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an emergency meeting: a discussion which happens with little warning or planning in a time of crisis
- "Horatio : Alright everyone, back to San Francisco for an emergency meeting!"
- "Icarus : Emergency meeting everyone, emergency meeting!"
- "Icarus : Emergency meeting, everyone, emergency meeting!"
- "SUBJECT: EMERGENCY MEETING"
- "Bruno : Thanks for coming to this emergency meeting everyone."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Emergency meeting'? Share it with us!