English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
emotional: enthusiastic, excited; passionate, moved
- "something emotional that appeals to young men."
- "This is making me a bit emotional, mmkay."
- "For example, I know that Daddy is very emotional right now."
- "I am extremely emotional right now."
- "Jenny : I'm fine, I'm just a bit emotional seeing you after so long."
- "Try to trigger an emotional response."
Still having difficulties with 'Emotional'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Emotional'? Share it with us!