English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the energy: the strength, the might, the force, the power
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "Brian : Okay, Mr. Delavigne, we're going to record another message, and this time I want you to focus on energy, and the vibe you're giving to your callers."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
Still having difficulties with 'Energy'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Energy'? Share it with us!