English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the energy: the strength, the might, the force, the power
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "Brian : Okay, Mr. Delavigne, we're going to record another message, and this time I want you to focus on energy, and the vibe you're giving to your callers."
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Energy'? Share it with us!