English vocabulary and translations (See all)
England: a country in the United Kingdom, south of Scotland. Its capital city is London.
- "Right now it's between Kazakhstan and. England."
- "Queen of England?"
- "Don't even think about moving Edward, or I'll blow your pale arse back to England."
- "Conductor : On your left you can see the Charles river, named after King Charles I of England."
- "Jeff (Australia) : Well, Brent, Australia is a Commonwealth nation, under the protection of the Queen of England, although we're independent."
- "I speak with a fancy little accent and my best friend is the Queen of England."
- "Democracy has already been to Kazakhstan, and England is a scary, undeveloped country that we should avoid at all costs."
- "You see this crown is the property of the Queen of England."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'England'? Share it with us!