English vocabulary and translations (See all)
England: a country in the United Kingdom, south of Scotland. Its capital city is London.
- "Democracy has already been to Kazakhstan, and England is a scary, undeveloped country that we should avoid at all costs."
- "Right now it's between Kazakhstan and. England."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "Don't even think about moving Edward, or I'll blow your pale arse back to England."
- "You see this crown is the property of the Queen of England."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "Queen of England?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'England'? Share it with us!