Definition Enjoy the company of
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to enjoy the company (of dogs): to enjoy being around, to enjoy spending time with, to have a fondness for the presence of (dogs)
- "I like to think that we're friends as well as colleagues, and I really enjoy your company even outside the office."
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
- "Hannah : Um-hmm. Good food and good company!"
- "Bruno : I was saying that I enjoy the company of males."
- "I enjoy the company of women very much."
Still having difficulties with 'Enjoy the company of'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Enjoy the company of'? Share it with us!