Enjoy the company of
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to enjoy the company (of dogs): to enjoy being around, to enjoy spending time with, to have a fondness for the presence of (dogs)
- "I enjoy the company of women very much."
- "I like to think that we're friends as well as colleagues, and I really enjoy your company even outside the office."
- "Hannah : Um-hmm. Good food and good company!"
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
- "Bruno : I was saying that I enjoy the company of males."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Enjoy the company of'? Share it with us!