English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
enormous: very big, large, huge, massive
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "Caroline : We believe that when YouBeauty.com starts to sell the Delavigne range, you will see an enormous growth in online sales."
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous."
- "Now, I just need to infiltrate this party and get past that enormous bouncer!"
- "My god, it's enormous!"
Still having difficulties with 'Enormous'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Enormous'? Share it with us!