English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to ensure: to make certain, to guarantee, to confirm, to make sure
His fine performance in the long-jump event ensured that our team would win the gold medal. If he had not done so well, the gold medal would still be in doubt.
- "You will work closely with our Production department to ensure that there are no defects in the packaging of our products."
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "It's my job to ensure that clients, prospects and partners are satisfied with our products and service."
- "I know your fondness for mixed nuts, so I'll do my best to ensure that we have some fresh cashews on hand for snacking."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ensure'? Share it with us!