English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to ensure: to make certain, to guarantee, to confirm, to make sure
His fine performance in the long-jump event ensured that our team would win the gold medal. If he had not done so well, the gold medal would still be in doubt.
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "It's my job to ensure that clients, prospects and partners are satisfied with our products and service."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "You will work closely with our Production department to ensure that there are no defects in the packaging of our products."
- "I know your fondness for mixed nuts, so I'll do my best to ensure that we have some fresh cashews on hand for snacking."
Still having difficulties with 'Ensure'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ensure'? Share it with us!