English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an episode: an incident, an event, a matter; an installment, a part, an act, a scene
- "Yes, 50 episodes of Funky Friday, can you believe it Horatio?"
- "By the time I get home, I only have enough energy for a glass of Pinot Grigio, an episode of 'Sex And The City' and then I'm off to bed."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, Gymglish users of all ages, thanks for joining us as we celebrate 50 episodes of Funky Friday!"
- "Robot : Commence Gymglish Episode Creation sequence."
- "Robot : Episode generation complete."
- "Would you like to come over and discuss each episode of Star Wars in great detail?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Episode'? Share it with us!