English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an episode: an incident, an event, a matter; an installment, a part, an act, a scene
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, Gymglish users of all ages, thanks for joining us as we celebrate 50 episodes of Funky Friday!"
- "Robot : Commence Gymglish Episode Creation sequence."
- "Robot : Episode generation complete."
- "Yes, 50 episodes of Funky Friday, can you believe it Horatio?"
- "By the time I get home, I only have enough energy for a glass of Pinot Grigio, an episode of "Sex And The City" and then I'm off to bed."
- "Would you like to come over and discuss each episode of Star Wars in great detail?"
Still having difficulties with 'Episode'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Episode'? Share it with us!