English vocabulary and translations (See all)
erm, er: an expression of hesitation or uncertainty
- "Philip : Er, no one here speaks Scottish, Glen."
- "Icarus : Erm no sir, I'm not familiar with it."
- "Brian : Erm, not really."
- "Edward : Erm, can I have a look at the flat as well?"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Hannah : Erm yes actually."
- "Brian : Well erm, Edward usually sings us a song."
- "Brian : Erm.."
- "Donna : Erm, yes, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Icarus : Bah bah uh erm bah ah ah ah ah!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Erm'? Share it with us!