English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an error: a mistake, a fault
- "But eventually, I found the error and eliminated it!"
- "God : An error."
- "It seems there's been an administrative error."
- "AFS machine : ERROR!"
- "Is there an error in the figures?"
- "It seems like a simple printing error."
- "I am directly responsible for all of our production, and this error reflects very poorly on me, regardless of the fact that this mistake was clearly beyond my control."
Still having difficulties with 'Error'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Error'? Share it with us!