English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an error: a mistake, a fault
- "It seems there's been an administrative error."
- "Is there an error in the figures?"
- "God : An error."
- "AFS machine : ERROR!"
- "But eventually, I found the error and eliminated it!"
- "It seems like a simple printing error."
- "I am directly responsible for all of our production, and this error reflects very poorly on me, regardless of the fact that this mistake was clearly beyond my control."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Error'? Share it with us!