English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an error: a mistake, a fault
- "But eventually, I found the error and eliminated it!"
- "It seems there's been an administrative error."
- "I am directly responsible for all of our production, and this error reflects very poorly on me, regardless of the fact that this mistake was clearly beyond my control."
- "It seems like a simple printing error."
- "AFS machine : ERROR!"
- "God : An error."
- "Is there an error in the figures?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Error'? Share it with us!