English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a snail (or an escargot): a small, slimy creature with a shell; a snail prepared as an appetizer
- "Here, have a snail."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Bruno : I said "I hope they bring us many snails"."
- ""The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France," he said."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Escargot'? Share it with us!