English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a snail (or an escargot): a small, slimy creature with a shell; a snail prepared as an appetizer
- ""The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France," he said."
- "Bruno : I said "I hope they bring us many snails"."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Here, have a snail."
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
Still having difficulties with 'Escargot'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Escargot'? Share it with us!