English vocabulary and translations (See all)
everybody: everyone, all, the whole world, each person
UK: Everybody enjoyed our holiday by the sea.
US: When I told everybody that the match was cancelled, they became angry.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Please settle down everybody."
- "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning."
- "Everybody, please calm down."
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Philip : Alright everybody, listen up, I'm only going to say this once: when the baby Jesus meets Buddha on the 25th moon of Endor, that's the dawning of the age of -"
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Icarus : Alright, everybody, settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "Hello everybody."
- "Everybody to the boardroom immediately!"
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Everybody'? Share it with us!