English vocabulary and translations (See all)
everybody: everyone, all, the whole world, each person
UK: Everybody enjoyed our holiday by the sea.
US: When I told everybody that the match was cancelled, they became angry.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning."
- "Everybody to the boardroom immediately!"
- "Everybody minds his business."
- "Please settle down everybody."
- "Everybody now, sing with me!"
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Hello everybody."
- "Icarus : Alright, everybody, settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "Horatio : Okay everybody, we're here!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Everybody'? Share it with us!