English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
everybody: everyone, all, the whole world, each person
UK: Everybody enjoyed our holiday by the sea.
US: When I told everybody that the match was cancelled, they became angry.
- "Listen up everybody, because of Bruno's work, all of you can leave early!"
- "Everybody to the boardroom immediately!"
- "Everybody now, sing with me!"
- "Let's take a quick break, everybody."
- "Horatio : Okay everybody, we're here!"
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Icarus : Alright, everybody, settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "Everybody minds his business."
- "Everybody knows I'm dying."
- "Please settle down everybody."
Still having difficulties with 'Everybody'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Everybody'? Share it with us!