English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
everywhere: in all places or parts, all over
- "Sam : It's like I said Bruno, the cost of living everywhere is on the rise."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "There are windows everywhere!"
- "There are papers everywhere!"
- "Bruno : Urgh, there are British people everywhere, it gives me the heebie-jeebies."
- "It was a real catastrophe: bodies everywhere, charred wreckage and explosions."
- "To all of us everywhere, a Merry Christmas to us all, my dears."
- "Jean : But you follow Bruno everywhere, so you know what it is like to lead."
- "They travel with me everywhere."
- "It was quite perplexing to hear this, because in your e-mail, you used the phrase "bodies everywhere", which evokes an image of multiple deaths."
Still having difficulties with 'Everywhere'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Everywhere'? Share it with us!