English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the evidence: the proof, the support
I know you cheated on me in Barbados, I found the evidence! The proof was there for everyone to see.
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "Philip : Well, it's kind of complicated, Brian, but let's just say I need to get rid of some evidence in a hurry."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
- "His research team has also found evidence that a little stress early on in life actually makes us into more resilient and better-adjusted adults."
- "and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Still having difficulties with 'Evidence'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Evidence'? Share it with us!