English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the evidence: the proof, the support
I know you cheated on me in Barbados, I found the evidence! The proof was there for everyone to see.
- "and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "His research team has also found evidence that a little stress early on in life actually makes us into more resilient and better-adjusted adults."
- "Philip : Well, it's kind of complicated, Brian, but let's just say I need to get rid of some evidence in a hurry."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Evidence'? Share it with us!