English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to examine: to inspect, to study, to analyze, to investigate
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "Moira : Doctors who examined Calahan found strange marks all over his body."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "After examining the crime scene and talking to Delavigne employees, Inspector Daphne Rathbone has gathered the following information"
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
Still having difficulties with 'Examine'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Examine'? Share it with us!