English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an (art) exhibition: a display or showing of (an artist's) work; an event at which (an artist's) work is displayed
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "The gallery is a striking piece of modern architecture that houses an exhibition space and a boutique."
- "You say it is cutting-edge art exhibition, so I cut."
- "Bruno : Ok Horatio, before we go into the gallery, I need to warn you that this is a cutting-edge exhibition."
- "Congratulations on the exhibition."
- "The three-storey building will primarily serve as an exhibition space for contemporary art."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Exhibition'? Share it with us!