English vocabulary and translations (See all)
existence: life, state of being; survival, endurance
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
- "I must thank you and your organization for the opportunity to meet Mr. Cheeter, he has certainly brought a little bit of sunshine into my otherwise drab existence."
- "It's funny that I never questioned its existence."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "Moira : Apparently, for certain groups, the existence of dinosaurs conflicts with their own creation theories, like the story of Adam and Eve for example."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Existence'? Share it with us!