English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
existence: life, state of being; survival, endurance
- "I must thank you and your organization for the opportunity to meet Mr. Cheeter, he has certainly brought a little bit of sunshine into my otherwise drab existence."
- "Moira : Apparently, for certain groups, the existence of dinosaurs conflicts with their own creation theories, like the story of Adam and Eve for example."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
- "It's funny that I never questioned its existence."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Existence'? Share it with us!