English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to expand: to become larger, to grow, to inflate; to extend
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market.
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Expand'? Share it with us!