English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to expand: to become larger, to grow, to inflate; to extend
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market.
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
Still having difficulties with 'Expand'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Expand'? Share it with us!