English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to expand: to become larger, to grow, to inflate; to extend
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market.
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "'Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Expand'? Share it with us!