English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to explode: to blow up, to detonate, to set off, to erupt, to burst
This bomb will explode in ten seconds, I suggest you leave immediately if you don't want to be blown to pieces.
After reading the e-mail, Bruno exploded with rage and kicked his desk over.
- "I thought my head was going to explode."
- "Edward : And there's a bomb that's going to explode in one minute!"
- "Here's one which will make your head explode."
- "Xavier : Now, Bruno, many things have changed since I exploded."
- "Jean : Well, first the goose is put in a cage, and then it is force-fed until its bladder explodes."
- "Perfume Lorry Explodes on Beach"
- "The gas tank is going to explode."
Still having difficulties with 'Explode'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Explode'? Share it with us!