English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an explosion: a bang, a detonation
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
Still having difficulties with 'Explosion'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Explosion'? Share it with us!