English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an explosion: a bang, a detonation
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Explosion'? Share it with us!