English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a factory: a building where large amounts of goods are made using machines
Watch out for the plural: factories.
- "In Delavigne plants and factories"
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "I was hoping to discuss the working conditions at ChinaCorp's factory as well as its production capacity."
Still having difficulties with 'Factory'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Factory'? Share it with us!