English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a family: relatives: parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, etc.
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "A small family place."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
Still having difficulties with 'Family'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Family'? Share it with us!