English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a family: relatives: parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, etc.
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Edward Moon, on behalf of the Delavigne family"
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "A small family place."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Philip : Her family's really into government."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Family'? Share it with us!