English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a family: relatives: parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, etc.
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "A small family place."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Family'? Share it with us!